The Pittwater Environmental Foundation accepts donations by cash, cheque and direct deposit. Arrangements can also be made to accept donations in person. All donations are tax deductible.For a direct deposit, our bank account details are:
Commonwealth Trading Bank, Mona Vale, NSW
BSB: 062 205
Account No.: 1021 3334
Account Name: Pittwater Environmental Foundation
Be sure to type your address in the deposit reference box so we can identify your payment.
Cheques can be sent to:
Pittwater Environmental Foundation
PO Box 78, Mona Vale, NSW 1660
- Your donation is tax-deductible. All payments will be acknowledged with a receipt.
- Donations for which a tax deduction may be claimed include cash, property purchases in the last 12 months and trading stock.
- Property is defined to include land, artwork, shares and other rights and interests which have value. Conditional donations will be subject to Pittwater Environmental Foundation approval.
- A bequest is the term given to a gift in a will. Bequests are exempt from capital gains tax.
- An ‘In memorium’ donation, gift or bequest can also be made in memory of a loved one.
- All donations will be directed to projects within the Pittwater area identified as a priority by the Pittwater Environmental Foundation and spent on project work.